Re: [nv-l] 7.1.4 fp2 errors

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] 7.1.4 fp2 errors
From: Christian Frantsen <cfrantse@csc.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:35:32 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:38:54 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Do you have compat-glibc installed?

Christian Frantsen
Network Engineering Services
CSC Sweden, Jonkoping

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

Mahesh Tailor <mahesh.tailor@network.carilion.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

2004-12-29 21:23
Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

NetView User List <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] 7.1.4 fp2 errors

And, to add I ran serversetup and performed a "Clear object/topology/map
databases, remove customizations" and here's what I get . . .

Executing 'Clear object/topology/map databases, remove customizations'

Operation has completedpnvs_launch: relocation error:
/usr/OV/lib/libcollection.so: symbol errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not
defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

Hope this helps.

Once again, thanks.

Mahesh

--