Re: [nv-l] IP Address Change

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] IP Address Change
From: Ed Gunnet <gunnet@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:54:34 -0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:55:15 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

After restoring the backed up data, run /usr/OV/service/reset_ci.  That should do it.  This changes all necessary configuration to the current IP address.

Regards,

Ed Gunnet
Product Development Support - NetView Product Integrity
Tivoli Systems - APPG Business Unit
Internet: gunnet@us.ibm.com
Phone:  919-224-2189

"Catalina Martinez" <Catalina.Martinez@tlc.state.tx.us>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

01/17/2005 09:34 AM
Please respond to

<nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
[nv-l] IP Address Change

Hello List,

What are the procedures for changing the ip address of the Netview server. Netview 7.1.4 FP 2, AIX 5.2. No framework, NO TEC. Just plain old Netview.

I am moving my backup server into production and changing the ip address only (to what is assigned to the production server).

Catalina