Re: [nv-l] NV user input

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NV user input
From: Francois Le Hir <flehir@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:03:06 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:02:49 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

If you are using the native interface you can use something like "xterm -e
<scripts>" to execute a script that will take an input from the user. If
you are using the java interface then I don't know of any easy way (I wish
there was one). What I did is redirect to a web page with some cgi scripts
to take some input.

Salutations, / Regards,

Francois Le Hir
Network Projects & Consulting Services
IBM Global Services
Phone: (514) 964 2145

             alejandro.gabay@r
             euters.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.         nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             us.ibm.com                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/25/2005 02:45          [nv-l] NV user input
             PM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hi All.
We are running NV 7.1.4 FP2 on Solaris 8.
As there are ovxecho and xnmappmon, I wonder if there is any command to
intruct NV to get some user input. This is to customize a flexible tool to
be included within the NV EUI.

B. Regards
Alejandro Gabay

the views of Reuters Ltd.