[nv-l] nvmaputil.bat generates java error

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] nvmaputil.bat generates java error
From: Camron R <gundulf@walla.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:16:23 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:17:01 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi all,
I don't know if any of you encountered with this kind of problem but I am trying... I have a NetView 7.1.4 FP02 installation for testing on Win2003 Standard server.
There are a lot of objects in my network that are workstations and I want to perform Unmanage to all of them and to any new ones.
I wrote a script that uses the nvmaputil.bat command to unamange all of one smartset's members.
But few minutes after I activate the script, I get a Windows pop up massage with the following error:

Application popup: java.exe - Application Error : The instruction at "0x73dafe2d" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

Another detail is that on my pc there is a web interface opened to this server at the time I am running the script.
I've checked and made sure that there is enough of virtual memory and physical memory available....

And I just cannot find anything about this problem....

If any one of you knows something I will appreciate the help...

Thanks
Camron