RE: [nv-l] WEB CONSOLE anomally

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] WEB CONSOLE anomally
From: "Colin Mulkerrins" <Colin.Mulkerrins@anpost.ie>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:58:49 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:59:27 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Jeff,

Running 7.1.4 FP02 on AIX 4330-11.  I did as you suggested and I get the
same result i.e Unmanage a router and just the label appears in the
smartset on the Web Console until I refresh the data

Regards

Colin Mulkerrins
Enterprise Systems Management
An Post