[nv-l] locate object by attribute function

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] locate object by attribute function
From: "Delaire, Patrick" <delairep@aetna.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:03:44 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 21:04:45 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

I just recently upgraded Netview from 7.1.3 to 7.1.4 with fix pack 02 under aix 5.1
and must have missed something in customization. The locate object by attribute function on the map
has no input area in dialog box. The panel display area is not accepting data. Can someone tell me what I missed.
Thanks Patrick

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately. Thank you. Aetna