Re: [nv-l] Display created objects with the API

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Display created objects with the API
From: Fernando Mari <fernando.mari@edev-cpl.fr>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:47:35 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 09:48:45 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thank you for you answer but the execution is still doing the same!

The error in the code is because I put here together the code of two functions and the parameter name is
different from the variable name.

After the call to the function OVwCreateSymbol I have the next code:
if (OVwIsIdNull(symid))
   {
printf("monitor_ackCB - OVwCreateSymbol failed: %s\n", OVwErrorMsg(OVwError()));
   } // end OVwIsIdNull
   else
   {
printf("Identifiant du symbol cree :<%d>\n",symid); }

But none of the prints is showed!!! may be the problem is in the compilation I use:

bcc32  -c -WC synchrars.c
ilink32 c0x32 synchrars.obj,synchrars,,libovw2 libov2 import32 cw32,,

and I receive some warnings

(...)
Warning W8065 synchrars.c 105: Call to function 'OVwCreateSymbol' with no prototype in function create_symbol Warning W8065 synchrars.c 108: Call to function 'OVwError' with no prototype in function create_symbol Warning W8065 synchrars.c 108: Call to function 'OVwErrorMsg' with no prototype in function create_symbol Warning W8065 synchrars.c 121: Call to function 'OVwFreeMapInfo' with no prototype in function create_symbol

any comments are welcomed!

Fernando

Allison, Jason (JALLISON) a écrit :

Like this:

**obj_id** = OVwDbCreateObjectByHostname("10.1.50.1");
map = OVwGetMapInfo();
symid = OVwCreateSymbol( map, map->root_submap_id, **object_id**, ovwSWorkstationComputer, "test", ovwUnknownStatus,ovwSymbolStatusSource,

NULL, ovwNoSymbolFlags );

----

How is your code compiling?