[nv-l] Tivoli NetView Integration with Tivoli Availability Products Cour

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli NetView Integration with Tivoli Availability Products Course
From: "John Sobrinho" <john_sobrinho@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:13:31 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:14:02 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello Everyone..
I have been on a waiting list for the "Tivoli NetView Integration with
Tivoli Availability Products" course for quite some time. A minimum of 6
people is required before this course can be offered. If you are interested
in attending this course please email me at john_sobrinho@sympatico.ca. I
will forward your contact info  to our IBM education coordinator in hopes
that this course can be offered.
In terms of geography, I live in the Toronto area. IBM has a large well
equipped education facility in Markham Ontario. Markham is approx. 30
minutes north of Toronto and 30 mins from the airport.
Course details:
<http://www-304.ibm.com/jct03001c/services/learning/ites.wss/ca/en?pageType=
course_description&courseCode=SM830CE&mainTab=1>
Thanks
John