[nv-l] Global Load Balancing Protocol

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Global Load Balancing Protocol
From: "Evans, Bill" <Bill.Evans@hq.doe.gov>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 16:28:07 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:29:28 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

HELP!  Has anyone dealt with GLBP?  I can't find anything in the mailing list or the IBM Knowledge Base.

The local "sponsor" tells me to treat it just like HSRP but the event load when I do that is excessive.  I've built a filter ruleset to suppress the noise level but I don't know if I'm filtering something important or if the noise is due to the configuration of the device.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed light.

Bill Evans