[nv-l] Activate graph.exe command for more then one Collection

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Activate graph.exe command for more then one Collection
From: Camron R <gundulf@walla.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 23:37:22 +0300
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2005 21:37:56 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hello List.
Again I need your help...
I am running Netview 7.1.4 FP03 on Win2003 Server.
I have a menu entry that I added that runs a Perl script which activates an historical graph using the graph.exe command.
The issue is that I'm trying to activate an historical graph with two collections data in it. The command looks something like this:
    d:\\usr\\ov\\bin\\graph.exe -browse -mib BandwidthInputUtil::2::::::10.0.0.100,BandwidthOutputUtil::2::::::10.0.0.100
The logo appearing after the command is executed shows the grapg.exe utility is browsing both collections but I'm being prompt to choose and add the collection to draw on the graph
I get only one of them...actually the first one...
 Does anyone have an idea why? Both collections have data for ifindex 2....
Another issue that I saw that someone already asked a question about it in the past but didn't get an answer for it, is :
     Why I cannot graph an _expression_ like BandwidthUtilIn in real-time?

In UNIX version both issues mentioned above works.... only the windows version of the graph utility have this problem.

Thanks in advanced
Camron