Re: [nv-l] MIB data collection questions

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] MIB data collection questions
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 16:04:44 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:05:15 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
You posted the trace file, /usr/OV/log/snmpCol.trace
The GUI configures
      /usr/OV/conf/snmpCol.conf

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             justin_eagleson@b
             ankone.com
             owner-nv-l@lists.         nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
             us.ibm.com                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/20/2005 04:02          Re: [nv-l] MIB data collection
             PM                        questions

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Fri May 20 15:33:43 2005 : Re-reading configuration file ...

Fri May 20 15:33:43 2005 : Nothing to collect.  If you expect data to be
        collected, check that the nodes selected for collection
        support SNMP, are up and managed, respond to SNMP, and that
        the configured collections are correct and not suspended.

Justin Eagleson
Systems and Service Management Tools
office: 614-213-9017
pager: 877-864-2056