Re: [nv-l] trapd .log is full

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] trapd .log is full
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:08:28 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 13:08:22 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
What do you mean full?  On Windows the file just grows.  It's up to you to
manage it.  It's too big?  Then stop trapd and do what you like with it;
delete it. move it, archive it, split it, whatever.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             "praveen"
             <praveenkumar.nai
             r@ustri.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] trapd .log is full
             06/06/2005 12:43
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

Hi list ,

I am running the Netview 7.1.4 for windows my trapd.log is full any way to
clear the logs when it reaches the maximum .could any one help me in
sorting this out.

Thanks in advance

Praveen Kumar

  Global Network Operations Centre (GNOC)