Re: [nv-l] Certification

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Certification
From: usman.taokeer@s-iii.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:28:06 +0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:26:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Any suggested books/red books for it??

~Usman!

Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

07-06-05 10:27 PM
Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
Re: [nv-l] Certification

One thing I would add is that there are a number of questions related to
the web console
and web console security. I would brush up on that area also.

Paul