[nv-l] Initial Discovery Community strings AIX

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Initial Discovery Community strings AIX
From: "Zoeckler, Eric A." <Eric.Zoeckler@us.ngrid.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:44:19 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:45:18 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
List,
Where do I enter community strings for initial discovery?  I'm doing a
map regeneration and I need netview to do the initial discovery using
the correct snmp community strings. (7.1.4 on AIX 5.2)
Thank you,
Eric Zoeckler, IT Analyst, DCO/NCC
Niagara Mohawk-National Grid USA
Phone:  315-460-2519
Eric.Zoeckler@us.ngrid.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National
Grid and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to
this message and let the sender know.