sec:unclas : [nv-l] Location.conf file changed -instructions

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: sec:unclas : [nv-l] Location.conf file changed -instructions
From: "Jermyn, Michael MR" <Michael.Jermyn@defence.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:32:08 +1000
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:32:52 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
We make the changes on the map and then use the following script to build the
location.conf file.
It takes a snap shot of relevent details from the dB and updates the
location.conf file

Here is the original script we modified:

http://www.nv-l.org/twiki/pub/Netview/LocationConf/build_location_19102004.p
<http://www.nv-l.org/twiki/pub/Netview/LocationConf/build_location_19102004.pl>

Mick Jermyn
Network Management Administrator
Defence Network Operations Centre
HMAS Harman
Canberra ACT
Ph: 02 6127 8277
Fax: 02 6127 8239
IMPORTANT: This e-mail remains the property of the Australian Defence
Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act
1914. If you have received the message in error, you are requested to
immediately contact the sender by e-mail or telephone and then erase the
message.