Re: [nv-l] Loadhosts command giving an error

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Loadhosts command giving an error
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:45:42 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:46:18 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Well, I admit that the message seems pretty bizarre but it certain looks
like it worked to me.  Did you run ovobjprint to check on it?
Try a find on the map?

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             "praveen kumar"
             <praveenkumar.nai
             r@ustri.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
             owner-nv-l@lists.                                          cc
             us.ibm.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [nv-l] Loadhosts command giving an
             06/30/2005 10:30          error
             AM

             Please respond to
                   nv-l

 Hi All,

I am running netview 7.1.4 in windows ,I am trying to discover a remote
router which is unsucessful  ,I am able to ping it as well as snmp walk in
it unable to get it discovered by Netview
I tried loadhosts command and the error output is

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>loadhosts -m 255.255.255.0 -v -P
10.31.100.6 router
Created host router (156234) UP
Added UP interface 10.31.100.6 (156235) to router
ERROR: Could not add node router to topology: Object Database Failure:
Success
^Z

1 nodes added to database
1 interfaces added

Thanks in advance,

 (Embedded image moved to file:|                                 |
 pic18122.jpg)USTechnology     |                                 |

 Praveen kumar
                                                        721, Nila
 praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com               Technopark, Trivandrum
                                  Tel: ++91-471-2335777 extn 8652