Re: [nv-l] Number of devices

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Number of devices
From: reamd@Nationwide.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:03:58 -0400
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 17:04:37 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Thanks Paul,
                        However the -S gives number of objects, fields,
ect.....   I need interfaces, networks and gateways...

                   Paul
                   <pstroud@bel
                   lsouth.net>                                        From
                                         Paul <pstroud@bellsouth.net>
                   Sent by:                                             To
                   owner-nv-l@l         nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
                   ists.us.ibm.                                         cc
                   com
                                                                   Subject
                                        Re: [nv-l] Number of devices

                   07/01/2005