Re: [nv-l] NETVIEW ACCESS REXX Logon to CICS

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] NETVIEW ACCESS REXX Logon to CICS
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:35:08 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:35:39 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Sorry, Eric. This listserver is for IBM Tivoli Netview for Unix and Windows. You want a list for mainframe Netview. I don't follow any public fora for that product, but you should feel free to call Support with your question.

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

"BRUNNER, Eric" <eric.brunner@atosorigin.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

07/18/2005 07:21 AM
Please respond to

"'nv-l@lists.tivoli.com'" <nv-l@lists.tivoli.com>
cc
Subject
[nv-l] NETVIEW ACCESS REXX Logon to CICS

Hi there

Does anyone use the NVASAPI with REXX to login to CICS. I am having problems
using the supplied samples. I would be grateful for some help.

Regards,

Eric