[nv-l] Tivoli Data Warehouse Enablement Pack 1.1

To: "nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com" <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Tivoli Data Warehouse Enablement Pack 1.1
From: Scott Hammons <shammons@aisconsulting.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:25:53 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:27:08 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
All,

Environment:

Tivoli Netview 7.1.4 (Windows Server 2003)
Tivoli Data Warehouse 1.3 (Windows Server 2003)
Tivoli NetView Enablement Packs for Availability and SNMP performance 1.1

Has anyone successfully implemented the enablement packs with Data Warehouse 1.3?

I'm having two issues:

1).  The SNMP Performance pack just hangs during the installation of the warehouse pack.
2).  The Availability pack hangs when trying to read the  twh_install_props.cfg file.

I've followed all the instructions from the NetView Pack Implementation Guide and the Data Warehouse Installing and Configuring Warehouse Packs guide.

I've opened up a PMR on the issue, but thought I would check the list and see if anyone has had any problems with this.

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Hammons
Principal Consultant