[nv-l] MLM APM Distribution Failures

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] MLM APM Distribution Failures
From: Alejandro Gabay <Alejandro.Gabay@reuters.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:57:24 -0300
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:58:15 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hi all:
We are running a NV 7.1.4 FP3 on Solaris 8.
We have also MLM running on the same Solaris Machine as the NV.
When deploying new policies to the MLM. We have no problems but when modifyng existing ones and trying to distribute the modifications we always face troubles or even the "Agent Policy Manager Configuration - Distribute Dialog box" hangs.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be going wrong?. I guess that the SNMP community names are fine. Because I can get/set SNMP values. The fact that new policies are distributed OK (I think) confirms that.

B. Regards
Alejandro

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.