RE: [nv-l] how to recreate snmpCollect ID files (file!)

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [nv-l] how to recreate snmpCollect ID files (file!)
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 09:07:37 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:09:15 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I have done this. You *CAN* manually recreate the ! files if you know
what you're after.

And I can confirm that if you remove the ! file - the next collection
should rebuild it. So theoretically you can create this file just by
turning on a collection (on any server) and swiping the ! file.

James as usual, is 100% on target here.