[nv-l] error when using the get value from mib

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] error when using the get value from mib
From: "praveen kumar" <praveenkumar.nair@ustri.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:54:55 +0530
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 13:24:14 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi all,

I am running netview for windows 7.1.4 ,I am trying to monitor the vpn tunnel status I found out the mib from pix version 7 but I am having pix version 6.3 when I browse through this mib and try to get the value error message

 Is this because this mibs are not supported in 6.3 ,I was not able to get this mib CISCO-IPSEC-FLOW-MONITOR-MIB-V1SMI.my for pix 6.3 any thoughts to share ,it was a bit of effort to  load this mib James shanks  helped me to get this done .thanks for James .

True regards,

Praveen