Re: [nv-l] Availability Scewed

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: [nv-l] Availability Scewed
From: Leslie Clark <lclark@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:44:07 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:44:42 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

PS - Also there was a question just the other day about named nodes not having any availability data. So maybe there is something wrong that needs to be called in.

Hi, Jay. I'm not an expert on this aspect of it, but I suspect that you will have to clear the event history in the event database to reset the availability counters.  From the manual, it appears that it is all based on the events (up/down events).

(248) 552-4968 Voicemail, Fax, Pager

"TOFFLEMIRE, Jay" <jay@mccain.ca>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

09/20/2005 05:05 PM
Please respond to

nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
cc
Subject
[nv-l] Availability Scewed

I have a number of routers showing up with very messed up availability data, or no data at all, is there a method to reset the availability data for a node?