[nv-l] Web Console Not opening MAPs

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Web Console Not opening MAPs
From: usman.taokeer@s-iii.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:34:04 +0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:31:51 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hi,

NetView 7.1.4 FP03
Windows 2000 SP4
ITSA1.3

I am having problems accessing NetView using the Webconsole software. This is a production machine and nothing has been changed in the configuration of NetView it suddenly stopped opening maps stating error "There are no Open maps and i need to either run the console daemon or open console map". I have restarted the daemons, created a new map and even restarted Windows (which usually solves 90% of problems) but yet its not working. Any clues where  else to look?

Regards,
Usman Taokeer
Si3.