[nv-l] Collecting data from Mib Expressions

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Collecting data from Mib Expressions
From: "John Creasey" <jcreasey@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 12:21:27 +1000
Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 03:21:59 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I have created a Mib expression to tell me disk utilisation.
Unfortunately no matter what I try I can't seem to get it to either raise a
threshold trap or to be collected by snmpCollect.

I'm sure I am probably missing something fairly obvious.  Has anyone had any
luck with these things?   How can you test them, and is it possible to
collect the results using snmpCollect.

Regards,
John.