RE: [nv-l] Netview upgrade

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: RE: [nv-l] Netview upgrade
From: usman.taokeer@s-iii.com
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:19:07 +0500
Cc: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 14:16:35 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

i am a but confused since when did Netview become part of Framework? Isn't that a standalone application? Why is there a Framework patch dependency for NV upgrade?

"Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr@csgsystems.com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

06-12-05 06:51 PM
Please respond to
nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

<nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
cc
Subject
RE: [nv-l] Netview upgrade

It's been a long time for me, but there is a framework patch I think
that needs to be applied. The patch is on the CD and you have to use the
framework client to install the patch.

If you have not installed with framework I'm not sure what to do other
than bypass pre-req checks.