[nv-l] Cisco interfaces don't appear

To: <nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com>
Subject: [nv-l] Cisco interfaces don't appear
From: "SANTA Giovanni" <Giovanni.SANTA@globalvalue.it>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 17:04:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 16:05:39 +0000
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Hello all

I am newbie for Netview, my experience are on NNM HP Openview
I have Netview 7.1.4 FP04 installated on Solaris 2.8 with net-snmp v2 agent.
I have userd for test a few our network Cisco devices, these are loaded by loadhosts utility and are discovered correctly but when I open the icon I can see only the loopback interface, the others interface are missed.
With the utility  Monitor| MIB value | Interface Info the interfaces are listed correctly; all Cisco MIBs are loaded

Anyone can help me?
thanks in  advance

Giovanni

Giovanni SANTA

NETWORK AUTOMATION

Technical Enviroment

Global Value

Global Value Services S.p.A.

e-mail : giovanni.santa@globalvalue.it

Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e negli eventuali allegati sono riservate e per uso esclusivo del destinatario. Persone diverse dallo  stesso non possono copiare o distribuire il messaggio a terzi. Chiunque riceva questo messaggio per errore, è pregato di distruggerlo e di informare immediatamente il mittente.

This e-mail and any attachment contains information which is private and confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not an addressee, you are not authorized to read, copy or use the e-mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and then destroy it.