[nv-l] Atlanta Tivoli User Group Meeting - 4/11/06

To: discussions@ansmtug.org, users@netcoolusers.org, nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com, tme10@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] Atlanta Tivoli User Group Meeting - 4/11/06
From: "Doug McClure" <dmcclure@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:22:02 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:26:47 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
I'm pleased to announce the inaugural meeting of the expanded Atlanta Tivoli User Group (ATUG) now including both IBM Tivoli and Micromuse Netcool customers and interested parties.  This is a technically focused special interest group that will focus on more specific topics related to the IBM Tivoli (including Micromuse Netcool) family of products.

The Atlanta Network and Systems Management TUG (ANSMTUG) is a broader vendor-neutral user group focused on the art of all things network, systems and application management, including the operations, business, people, process focus areas.  ANSMTUG will continue to have broad based meetings on a range of topics.

Please register as a Atlanta Tivoli User Group member and RSVP for the meeting on the webpage or with me here.

Main Tivoli User Group Website: http://www.tivoli-ug.org/

Atlanta Tivoli User Group Website: http://www.tivoli-ug.org/groups.php?groupid=145

Meeting time: Tuesday April 11th, 2006  4:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Meeting location: 4111 Northside Parkway, Atlanta Georgia - Auditorium

Meeting Agenda:

4:00 PM - 4:30 PM - Introductions - David Marques, All

4:30 PM - 5:45 PM - Micromuse Roadmap - Dan Tabor - ABSM Product Manager, James Mellinger, Sr. Technology Evangelist, Doug McClure, Principle Architect, BSM/ITSM

5:45 PM - 6:15 PM - Dinner (provided by IBM)

6:15 PM - 7:30 PM - ITSM Strategy and CCMDB - Vinu Sundaresan

7:30 PM - 8:00 PM - Open Discussion

Directions:

From the Airport to Lakeside/Hillside (4111 Northside Parkway)

Follow signs to I-85 North, into the city of Atlanta. Continue on I-85, which will join I-75 going north into the heart of the city (this is the downtown connector). Follow the downtown connector all the way up through the city until I-75 and I-85 split again. At this point, take I-75 (toward Chattanooga and Marietta), which leads to the right. From I-75, take Exit 256 (Mt. Paran Road) and turn left at ! the red light at the bottom of the exit ramp. Move IMMEDIATELY! into the far right lane, and turn right. Stay in this far right lane, as it is the turn lane into the IBM complex.

The meeting will be held at the Auditorium (ATL-HS-03-03F23) in the IBM facility (Hillside Building) located at 4111 Northside Parkway, Atlanta, GA The Auditorium is on the 3'rd floor, which is the same floor as the lobby in the Hillside Building.

I look forward to seeing you all at this event! Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Tks,

Doug

-----
Doug McClure
Principle Architect, Business and IT Service Management (BSM/ITSM)
IBM Tivoli/Netcool Advanced Architecture Group (AAG)
e: dmcclure@us.ibm.com
w: +1-678-267-3120 c: +1-404-386-0288
BSM/ITSM Blog: http://dougmcclure.net