[nv-l] NetView Client Server Question

To: nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com
Subject: [nv-l] NetView Client Server Question
From: Milton.W.Bridges@kp.org
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 07:57:34 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:58:36 +0100
Sender: owner-nv-l@lists.us.ibm.com

Hey All:

I am in the process of installing a NetView Client, and have multiple NetView Servers.

Question: Can I install one NetView Client Server and access more than one Netview Server?

Thanks

Milton W. Bridges III
Senior Systems Programmer
KP-IT National Operations - Enterprise Technical Services
Systems Management - Engineering
NOPS ETS SM ENGR
(951)739-5339
8-395-5339

CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED:  This communication contains information intended only for the use of the individuals to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from other disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.  If you have received this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by returning it by reply email and then permanently deleting the communication from your system. Thank you.