[NV-L] Alarm Filters using WebConsole

To: <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] Alarm Filters using WebConsole
From: "Claire Bajelis" <Claire.Bajelis@bendigobank.com.au>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:44:28 +1000
Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 03:49:13 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

Greetings All,

NV 7.1.4 / FP4 / Windows 2003

Is there anyway to apply the alarm filters that have been defined and applied within the native console (and saved in \usr\ov\filters) to specific WebConsole users?

Is there anything obvious I missed when defining the role?

I don't want to have our helpdesk users to try and configure their own trap filters each time they log in.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,

Claire Bajelis
(mid-term lurker, first time poster)

This communication is intended only for use of the addressee and may
contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are
not the addressee or intended recipient, you are notified that any
dissemination, copying or use of any of the information is
unauthorised. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to
this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken
delivery to you. If you have received this message in error, we would
appreciate immediate notification by e-mail at
oncall@bendigobank.com.au or by phoning 1300 366 666 and ask that the
message be permanently deleted from your system.

Bendigo Bank