[NV-L] Welcome to the NetView TUG

Subject: [NV-L] Welcome to the NetView TUG
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry@skills-1st.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:27:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:32:04 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Hi Ravi,
We are gradually building up momentum behind this group - we would very much welcome input if you have ideas for webcast "meetings". We are also building a back-end site for the NV TUG with sections on Hints and Tips, contributed code, product enhancement requests, etc. Again, this website is very much by the user community for the user community, so contributions are very welcome.

There was a webcast on September 22nd on NetView and TEC which was very interesting. Although you have missed it, you can get the audio, presentation and Q&A from http://www.tivoli-ug.org/webcast.php .

There is also a webcast on July 13th about the MicroMuse roadmap which might be very relevant to NetView futures. Details at http://www.tivoli-ug.org/webcast .

If you also use the nv-l mail list, please be aware that it moved from the US to Canada about a month back. If you were already subscribed to it, you should have automatically been subscribed to the new one. In that case, please ensure that you update your address book when mailing to the list - you should use:
       nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com

If you were not subscribed but wish to subscribe, send email to:
  nv-l-subscribe@lists.ca.ibm.com

The archive for this mail list is at:
 http://lists.skills-1st.co.uk/mharc/html/nv-l/

Cheers,