RE: [NV-L] [NV] Data Warehouse Custom Reports!

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] [NV] Data Warehouse Custom Reports!
From: James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:33:15 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:40:26 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Really?

TEDW is not a NetView component though NetView contributes to it.  Many
other products do too.  So this question is more appropriate to another
forum.

But my understanding is that TEDW 1.2 uses Crystal Enterprise Version 9,
while TEDW 1.3 uses Crystal Enterprise Version 10, and that what you need
to do is not get a new version, but rather purchase the  Crystal Reports
Professional Edition or Developer Edition appropriate to the Version you
have.

You could always open problem to IBM Support for the Tivoli Data Warehouse
and get them to confirm that.

Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

             Palkovics László
             <lpalkovics@pcs.h
             u>                                                         To
             Sent by:                  "Tivoli NetView Discussions"
             nv-l-bounces@list         <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
             s.ca.ibm.com                                               cc

                                                                   Subject
             07/13/2006 08:51          RE: [NV-L] [NV] Data Warehouse
             AM                        Custom Reports!

             Please respond to
              Tivoli NetView
                Discussions
             <nv-l@lists.ca.ib
                  m.com>

I have the same problem! Crystal Enterprise Version 10 comes with Tivoli,
but it
is only for publishing purposes. I have not found a report designer for
Version 10.