RE: [NV-L] Best method to filter traps from specific IPaddresses in rule

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Best method to filter traps from specific IPaddresses in ruleset
From: "Van Order, Drew \(US - Hermitage\)" <dvanorder@deloitte.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:40:56 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:45:50 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Bill and Leslie---thanks for your replies! I've also opened up a PMR to
see what comes out of that. I'm assuming NV is just passing a stream of
variables if I use an inline action, so it may make sense to write a
little script that returns 0 if the origin matches one of the IP
addresses.