Réf. : RE: [NV-L] Tr : NetView v7.1.4 FP3 to FP 5 with Windows compatibi

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Réf. : RE: [NV-L] Tr : NetView v7.1.4 FP3 to FP 5 with Windows compatibility
From: "Denis PIAROTAS" <denis.piarotas@rte-france.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 17:56:52 +0100
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 17:26:40 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

James,

The industrial process must be secure about a new version installation. That's why I ask experts like you and the whole community of this forum to confirm an opinion. I thank you again for your explanations an researches.

FP 4 is the answer, ok.

Have a nice day, best regards,

Denis

James Shanks <jshanks@us.ibm.com>
Envoyé par : nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

05/12/2006 16:58
Veuillez répondre à Tivoli NetView Discussions

        Pour :        Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
        cc :        (ccc : Denis PIAROTAS/CN2I/GRT/FR)

If you already knew the answer, why ask the question?

I have already given the best response I can to this question. I do not know what issues others have had. I fixed none. I found no NetView APARs specific to Windows 2003 either .

But if it were me, I would upgrade the FP04. FP03 is 18 months old and not current. If you encounter any problems on Windows 2003 you will have to go there anyway.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and Windows
Network Availability Management
Network Management - Development
Tivoli Software, IBM Corp