RE: [NV-L] Query on Collect Data

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] Query on Collect Data
From: "Santhanakrishnan Janakiraman (IT Services), Chennai" <santhanakrishnanjn@hcl.in>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:06:49 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:42:58 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

Hai Laurie ,

Thanks for your reply. But Sorry I cant get you and when I browse the values for uptree ie the object in MIB tree Hierarchy with high priority , using browserv2 a dialog box is opened there I try to get values as you said but I cant get any values and the dialog box is closed , now I found that while adding the mib object for collecting using Tools ~ MIB ~ Collect Data ~I have an option NEW wen I click that Iam getting some option to create  wen I click properties in that MIB page I can able to c my MIB object Type as Partial Object Name . So now I need to change this as INTEGER /COUNTER as this option is greyed…so plz tel me how can I modify this and were I should modify.

Plz Help me

with regards

Krishna