Re: [NV-L] MIB of CISCO Devices

To: Tivoli NetView Discussions <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: Re: [NV-L] MIB of CISCO Devices
From: Bill Evans <wvevans@epix.net>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 12:45:22 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 May 2007 17:47:38 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
We need a little more information to attack this.  Specifics on what kind of Cisco device, what error messages, what MIB values, etc.  There are at least 11 Cisco MIBs which refer to CRC errors or at least two types (link and MAC) and at least one RFC based MIB referring to transmission CRC errors.

Bill Evans

Santhanakrishnan Janakiraman (IT Services), Chennai wrote:
MIB of CISCO Devices

Hi,

Iam Using Netview 7.1.4.4, AIX 5L , When I query a node from map, I get a MIB value, but when I spacify the same MIB value the MIB Browser I get an error message.

How can I query the nodes for CRC Errors. All Cisco devices.

Thanks & Regards
SanthanaKrishnan.J
Office: 044-28221129 Ext-2206
Mobile: +91- 9840943639
Picture (Metafile)

DISCLAIMER:

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.0/821 - Release Date: 5/27/2007 3:05 PM