[NV-L] Javier Morate Guerrero está ausente de la oficina / is out of the

To: nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com
Subject: [NV-L] Javier Morate Guerrero está ausente de la oficina / is out of the office.
From: Javier Morate Guerrero <jmorate@carrefour.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:00:16 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:18:42 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

Estaré ausente de la oficina desde el 14/07/2007 y no volveré hasta el 23/07/2007.

I will be out of the office starting 14/07/2007 and will not return until 23/07/2007. I will respond to your message when I return.

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail and its associated attachments is strictly prohibited.
http://disclaimer.carrefour.com