[NV-L] Move the NetView web server?...

To: <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: [NV-L] Move the NetView web server?...
From: <Blane.Robertson@capgeminienergy.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:19:10 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 19:24:35 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

I have a need to move the NetView web server off of the (distributed) NetView server and onto (preferably) the Portal server.  Due to network restrictions and general ease of use, we’d like to move it to a more ‘central’ location.

I’ve searched around, but cannot find anything that says whether you can do such a thing.  Anyone tried it?  Anyone succeeded?  Anyone have any suggestions?...  ;-)

Thanks in advance for your ideas/input.

Peace,

Blane Robertson

Capgemini / Dallas

Enterprise Systems Management/ Capgemini Energy

Office: +1 214 879 1666/ www.us.capgemini.com

Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right! – Henry Ford