[NV-L] Pablo is not available today.

To: nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com
Subject: [NV-L] Pablo is not available today.
From: Pablo.Wolinski@police.govt.nz
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 17:19:58 +1200
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:36:20 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com

I will be out of the office starting 26/09/2007 and will not return until 28/09/2007.

I will answer your e-mails when I return.

Cheers!

Pablito.

WARNING

This message may contain information that is confidential and may be subject to the provisions of section 61A of the Police Act 1958, which creates an offence to have unlawful possession of Police documents. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or have received this message in error, you must not peruse, use, pass or copy this message or any of its contents.

Also note, the views expressed in this message may not necessarily reflect those of the New Zealand Police.