RE: [NV-L] snmp_parse_v2trap: rc _SnmpEncodeMessage = -13

To: "'Tivoli NetView Discussions'" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] snmp_parse_v2trap: rc _SnmpEncodeMessage = -13
From: "Sumit Pandya" <sumit@elitecore.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 16:16:39 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:37:38 +0100
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
James,
        Thanks for reply (Always). Not the point is I'm not owner of Tivoli
Netview. Owner of Tivoli Netview is one of large bureaucrat group in a
country. Now in such organization it is very difficult to get "IBM customer
number", which is very much required for opening service request.
        Do you know any ways to get(buy) this "IBM customer number" without
actually purchase of Software? Or is there any way that I can seek support
without owning product but I'm working for IBM's product.