RE: [NV-L] NetView 7.15 and the Dummy Shell

To: "Tivoli NetView Discussions" <nv-l@lists.ca.ibm.com>
Subject: RE: [NV-L] NetView 7.15 and the Dummy Shell
From: "Sperry, Kevin" <Kevin.Sperry@us.ngrid.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:11:49 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:14:02 +0000
Sender: nv-l-bounces@lists.ca.ibm.com
Thank you all for the replies.

I understand now.

The only way I have been successful in eliminating this window is after the session is started and then to perform a Tools-> Graph Collected Data: SNMP -> Selected Nodes...

The window disappears.

Kevin Sperry