few questions

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: few questions
From: Muli Assa <muliassa@INTER.NET.IL>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 21:09:34 +0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Hi  eveybody !
1) I still look for good solution for map refresh, e.g - when the map
administrator change the topology, ack or manage objects the others will see it
2) The only solution  I got was to use the web interface - Do
 you know a way to transform all my local utils & menus to that interface
(which seems to be much more limited than the X one)
3) I want to build dedicated menus to my users - Using the security options I
can unview some of the menus but, I look for a way to limit the object menu as
well
4) what is the best way to update the status of non-ip objects ?
Thanks in advance
muli assa