Re: Map refresh & Duplicate addresses

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Map refresh & Duplicate addresses
From: "Joel A. Gerber" <joel.gerber@USAA.COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 08:11:54 -0500
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If you are using HSRP (Hot Standby Routing Protocol) on Cisco routers with
NetView V5, you may experience some problems with netmon discovery of the
HSRP interfaces, and also netmon deleting and adding the HSRP interfaces
when a failover occurs.  There is an open APAR, IX75167, that addresses
these problems.