Re: Interfaces

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Interfaces
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:32:58 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Maciej -

Think about what you are doing.  NetView knows his own interface and
hostname -- it's in his database.  Now you have yanked it out from
underneath him.  You need to run reset_ci at least.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

Maciej.Podoski@THEMUTUALGROUP.COM on 06/11/98 09:23:47 AM

Please respond to NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU