Re: Cisco Cat5000 bridge mib.

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Cisco Cat5000 bridge mib.
From: "Rauscher, Rich" <Rauscher@MOFFITT.USF.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 14:15:48 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I have mixture of C programs and shell scripts that will do this.  I
have them programmed only for looking at ports with one (or less)
machines attached to them.  The trick is that there's two tables that
need to be cross-referenced to get the same sort of output that you get
with the "show cam" command and that the MAC addresses are listed in
dotted decimal notation.  If you'd like the scripts and programs, let me
know.

-Rich