Re: Nways Manager v1.1 on NetView 4 Question

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Nways Manager v1.1 on NetView 4 Question
From: Jim Kellock <jkelloc@IBM.NET>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 14:47:17 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
There are ptfs available for 1.1 (applications are at 3.2).
Call support and ask for U450768 for ATM, U450002 for CML, if you don't
already have them.  The ATM ptf has fixes for this problem.

I think you may need to open a PMR to do this; I don't think they are
available from 800-call-aix, but they may be.  Please be aware that this
version is going out of support soon.  You should upgrade to 1.2.1
(applications at 3.3.1)