Is Solaris Solstice Enterprise Agents required for Netview server?

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Is Solaris Solstice Enterprise Agents required for Netview server?
From: ibrahim@POLARIS.COM.TR
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 13:15:00 +0300
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I will install Netview V5 onto a Sun Solaris V2.5.1 system. Initially , I
will have no MidLevel Manager, only the Netview server will be installed.
Is it required to install the following SEA's
SUNWmibii, SUNWsasnm,SUNWsadmi,SUNWsacom
on the Netview server?

Another Question:  The SEA's that reside in the netview V5 CD are for V2.4
and V2.5 of Solaris.
Can I install  V2.5 version of  those SEA's in the Netview CD onto Solaris
V2.5.1?