Re: Listing Objects In A Collection

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Listing Objects In A Collection
From: Anthony Philipp <philipt@NATIONWIDE.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1998 14:53:09 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
Thanks Rick.  I am on Version 5 and nvUtil is exactly what I was looking
for.

Rick Barhydt <rlbarhy@BCBSO.COM> on 06/16/98 01:37:00 PM

      NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu>

Sent by:  Rick Barhydt <rlbarhy@BCBSO.COM>

To:   NV-L@UCSBVM.ucsb.edu
cc:   (bcc: Anthony D Philipp/Nationwide/NWIE)

Anthony,
        If you are using NV V5. you can use the nvUtil command. You
can list membership of a collection by using the "l" flag. An example
might be "nvUtil l routers". that command would list all devices in the
"routers" collection.

        Hope this helps,
        RickB