Re: NV-L Digest - 1 Jun 1998 to 2 Jun 1998

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: NV-L Digest - 1 Jun 1998 to 2 Jun 1998
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:19:50 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
I don't know why you stopped getting messages.  But here's how to go from
digest to non-digest form:

 Please note that this list may be obtained in Digest Format in which all
 postings for each day are shipped in a single note.  To request NV-L
 in this format, send a note to LISTSERV@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU (not to NV-L
 or NV-L-request) with the following line in the body of the note:

 SET NV-L DIGEST

 To revert to individual mailings, send a note with

 SET NV-L NODIGEST

 James Shanks
 Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

PAJones@Lanmail.RMC.COM on 06/17/98 08:17:45 AM