Re: Status not changing

To: nv-l@lists.tivoli.com
Subject: Re: Status not changing
From: James_Shanks@TIVOLI.COM
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:10:21 -0400
Sender: Discussion of IBM NetView and POLYCENTER Manager on NetView et alia <NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU>
If you do not have a directory called /usr/OV/PD/cores, then you are behind
on maintenance.  You need to obtain and apply U451880, the latest PTF
(Decemebr 1997).  There may also be fixes in there for your other problems.

James Shanks
Tivoli (NetView for UNIX) L3 Support

vpretor@FAST.CO.ZA on 06/18/98 12:11:37 AM

Please respond to NV-L@UCSBVM.UCSB.EDU